Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Melbourne

We've arrived safely in Melbourne - unfortunately our luggage has gone to Brisbane! How do we know this? A charming, efficient lady called Evelyn at Jetstar tracked it down for us and hopefully it will be on the 5.00 am flight from Brisbane tomorrow morning.

Lucky I always have a spare pair of knickers and a toothbrush about my person!

Lucky too that Gadget Man has fixed me up with his magic Telstra Next Generation thingy for our trip to Melbourne. If England were actually still in with a chance of the Ashes I would have lugged my lappie to cricket and blogged a live ball by ball type of report but I'm not sure I've got the energy to do that at the moment. Although this may have changed by tomorrow morning ...

We need more than luck to come back from such a low first innings to win this Test, we need a bit of a miracle really!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nightmare about your luggage. Hope you are reunited soon! Hope the sun is shining. x

axx said...

Lol - we're reunited but the sun isn't shining much! But it doesn't matter really 'cos you know it will at some point soon.

Apparently Melbourne is famous for having four seasons in one day. For seasons read hot, cold, wet and windy!